This Mediterranean Veggie Quesadilla is one of my favorite quick dinners when I think there is nothing to make. It uses a few frozen veggies and pantry staples and is done is less than 15 minutes! I like to think of these as feta cheese quesadillas but they do use mozzarella cheese as well. You can never have enough cheese!
I know these two words don’t usually go together, but you will just need to trust me here my friend. A super easy Mediterranean Veggie Quesadilla is about to become your new favorite go-to recipe on a busy weeknight. Flavor doesn’t get much better than this in under 15 minutes!
This fabulous fusion recipe was created during the most stressful 5 weeks of my life. You see, at the beginning of 2020, I had exactly 5 weeks to create a brand new 100 recipe cookbook. For my math nerds, that comes to researching, testing, and writing 2.86 recipes a day. A DAY!
While it was nothing short of complete madness during those 5 weeks, it was all worth it to see MY name on a full fledge cookbook being sold on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I can’t wait to actually hold one in my hands in a few weeks!!!
While I have never worked harder in my whole professional life, I have also never been more proud! I hope you not only try this amazing veggie and feta cheese quesadilla recipe, but that you love it so much that it COMPELS you to go snag a copy of my full cookbook so you can try out all 100 new recipes! Check out that gorgeous cover….and look…it really does have my name on it 🙂
Craving more than lettuce? Subscribe to My Kitchen Escapades to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! You can also stay in touch on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for all the latest updates.
Make it a Meal! Dishes to Pair with a Veggie Quesadilla
- My Authentic Flour Tortilla Recipe would ah-mazing instead of store-bought ones!
- How about a tasty Watermelon and Feta Salad with Balsamic Drizzle on the side?
- Need a dessert idea? How about these fabulous Easy Lemon Bars!
Looking for More Quesadilla Recipes?Print
Super quick and packed with all those amazing Greek flavors! One of my kid’s favorites right here!
2 cups frozen chopped spinach
1 cup frozen chopped white onion
2 cubes frozen crushed garlic (or 3 large cloves, minced)
1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
16 Kalamata olives, chopped
1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 ounces crumbed feta cheese
- Preheat griddle to medium high heat
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, heat spinach and onion on high for 3 minutes. Remove and drain in a clean kitchen towel, squeezing the vegetables inside the towel to remove the water. Return to the bowl.
- Add garlic, red peppers, olives, artichokes, vinegar, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- To assemble each quesadilla, layer 1 tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese, 1/4th of the vegetable mixture, 1/4 cup of feta, then 2-3 more tablespoons of mozzarella. Top with another tortilla.
- Cook on griddle until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
*Recipe taken from my brand new cookbook The 30 Minute Cooking From Frozen Cookbook
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 581
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 2141 mg
- Fat: 27 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: easy dinner recipe, vegetarian recipe