Super quick and packed with all those amazing Greek flavors! One of my kid’s favorites right here!
2 cups frozen chopped spinach
1 cup frozen chopped white onion
2 cubes frozen crushed garlic (or 3 large cloves, minced)
1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
16 Kalamata olives, chopped
1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 ounces crumbed feta cheese
- Preheat griddle to medium high heat
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, heat spinach and onion on high for 3 minutes. Remove and drain in a clean kitchen towel, squeezing the vegetables inside the towel to remove the water. Return to the bowl.
- Add garlic, red peppers, olives, artichokes, vinegar, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- To assemble each quesadilla, layer 1 tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese, 1/4th of the vegetable mixture, 1/4 cup of feta, then 2-3 more tablespoons of mozzarella. Top with another tortilla.
- Cook on griddle until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
*Recipe taken from my brand new cookbook The 30 Minute Cooking From Frozen Cookbook
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 581
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 2141 mg
- Fat: 27 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: easy dinner recipe, vegetarian recipe