Parmesan Chicken Bake is my most popular recipe because it is an easy dinner recipe using baked chicken breasts! This parmesan chicken recipe only has a few ingredients, quick prep time and tastes amazing. These chicken breasts bake in the oven with mayo and parmesan cheese until crispy but don’t be fooled by the simple list of ingredients in this recipe….
Visiting family is such a bitter sweet experience for me. It is so amazing to spend time with those I love most, but I suffer from such depression after it is over. After two weeks visiting my parents in Ohio, we are headed back home to Minnesota. It will be tough on me, but it is so heartbreaking to see how tough it is on my kids. They have had two weeks packed with wonderful memories that I hope will get them through until next summer.
Now that I am back home, my children expect me to cook them meals. I am always on the hunt for a great chicken bake recipes and this is one! You won’t be disappointed! It is delicious and even better the next day as leftovers. I make two pans at a time because we love this parmesan chicken so much.
This is my favorite ceramic baking dish because it looks so pretty when I setting it on the table! Yeah, I’m a bit obsessed about cute dishes and pans 🙂 If you want to grab your own, just click on the picture to get one delivered right to your home.
Because the chicken does get a bit crowded in this gorgeous 9×13 pan, it does create a bit of a pan sauce. If you would prefer your end result without the pan sauce in the bottom of your dish, use a bigger pan or baking dish so there is room for the moisture to evaporate while it is baking. If you do this though, you will need to reduce the cooking time by 8-10 minutes because the chicken will cook quicker this way.
Looking for more creative ways of how to bake chicken? Go grab this Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake recipe so you don’t miss out on another great one!
Craving more than chicken recipes? Subscribe to My Kitchen Escapades to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! You can also stay in touch on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for all the latest updates.Print
An easy chicken recipe for dinner that bakes in the oven. Loaded with flavor and the chicken turns out super tender.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 C light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I have done 1/2 of each as well)
- 1/2 c fresh parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt (Not regular table salt)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a 9×13 glass pan. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it doesn’t dry out.) Sprinkle on a bit more fresh parmesan over all the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. This dish is even better the next day, so just reheat in the microwave!
- **Some have commented that this dish was way too salty. Please be sure you are using fresh parmesan cheese, not the stuff from a can. Also, use seasoning salt, NOT table salt. I have made this multiple times and have never had trouble with the salt level. If you are worried, use less.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 500
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 953 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 70 g
- Cholesterol: 193 mg
Keywords: easy chicken recipes