- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 C light mayonnaise or greek yogurt (I have done 1/2 of each as well)
- 1/2 c fresh parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt (Not regular table salt)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a 9×13 glass pan. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it doesn’t dry out.) Sprinkle on a bit more fresh parmesan over all the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. This dish is even better the next day, so just reheat in the microwave!
Some have commented that this dish was way too salty. Please be sure you are using fresh parmesan cheese, not the stuff from a can. Also, use seasoned salt, NOT table salt. I have made this multiple times and have never had trouble with the salt level. If you are worried, use less.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 500
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 953 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 70 g
- Cholesterol: 193 mg
Keywords: easy chicken recipes, parmesan chicken bake, chicken breast recipes