So this week, I took the extra time to measure as I whisked it all together. This dressing has a a lot of punch to it from all the garlic and the high vinegar to oil ratio. That is how I like my vinaigrette. That punch is what everyone loves so much about it. Give it a try as written on a salad before trying to dilute it with more oil.
Just be warned that if you bring this to a potluck, you will be bringing it until the end of time 🙂
If you love homemade salad dressings, then be sure to grab my Homemade Caesar Dressing as well. It will change your life 🙂Print
Homemade salad dressing recipe that is so delicious! You won’t buy it from the store ever again.
- 2 large cloves of garlic, finely minced *I use a microplane
- 1 rounded TB dijon or brown mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 C balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 C extra virgin olive oil
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the oil. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the oil. Keeps at room temperature in an airtight container for 10-14 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 221 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 3 g
Keywords: easy salad dressing recipe