I love being organized and planned out. My days are much less hectic and frantic. Last week during game night, a friend of mine made fun of this personality trait, but he can mock all he wants. Running a family of 8, most of the time on my own while my hubby travels, takes A LOT of planning and organization. Our family would fall to pieces without it. A bit obsessive-compulsive, yes. A complete necessity, yes!
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bay leaf
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 C quality Caesar dressing
- 1/2 fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C fresh chopped italian parsley
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Place chicken in your slow cooker and season with listed seasonings. Use enough water to come just shy of covering the chicken thighs. They should be sticking out slightly. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker and drain away the water. Pull in the chicken into shreds, discarding any fat pieces.
- Place the chicken back in the cooker and pour on the dressing, fresh parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Mix completely and cook on high until mixture is hot, about 30 minutes.