I think we can agree that all the amazing Christmas treats are a major reason that this is truly the “Most Wonderful Time of the Year.” I know you agree with me, so don’t pretend that you don’t.
As a food blogger, the Christmas season brings endless requests to share my “favorite Christmas cookie recipe.” I have a hard time when someone asks me for my favorite recipe of any type of food, let alone my favorite Christmas cookie. Heck, I even had a hard time narrowing down my holiday baking treats to just these top 10! Trust me when I tell you that each of these is a treasured member of my Christmas family and they will not disappoint. Merry Christmas baking to all and to all, a good night!
1. Salted Toffee Graham Squares – yes, they are as amazing as they look and only take a few minutes to make!
2. Twix Bars – a buttery shortbread with a layer of creamy caramel and milk chocolate!
3. Oreo Cookies and Cream Rice Krispy Treats – a decadent combination of my two favorite cookies!
4. Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons – not only are they gorgeous, they are so yummy and come together so quickly!
5. Chocolate Crinkle Coookies – these “snow” covered cookies are dense, moist and oh, so chocolatey!
6. No Bake Peanut Butter Bars – think Reeses Peanut Butter Cups in bar form 🙂
7. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies – double the peanut butter cookie chewiness and filled with the most ah-mazing peanut butter frosting!
8. Oreo Cookies and Cream Cookies – a soft, chewy cookie filled with Oreo chunks and has Oreo pudding mixed in as well!
9. Melt in Your Mouth Sandwich Cookies – honestly, these are so light and flaky that you won’t be able to stop eating them.
10. Double Chocolate Mint Cookies – thick, chewy and loaded with Andes mint pieces.
Minnesota Prairie Roots says
I wasn’t planning to bake many cookies. But now that I see some of these recipes…
Thanks for sharing.
MPR- when looking at my post this morning, I noticed 9 of the 10 have chocolate. Ahhh, my weakness!
OMG my mouth watered just looking at the pictures will definitely be baking some of these for the grandchildren who am I kidding I might share with them lol