- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, diced fine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rough chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pitted olives, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil sliced into ribbons
- Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breast to taste.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium and brown chicken about 4-6 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set on a plate.
- Saute onions in pan drippings until soft and translucent. You may need to add a little more oil. 1 Tablespoon or so. Add garlic, petite diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts and salt. Heat over medium heat until warmed through, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Place cooked chicken on top and garnish with feta cheese, olives and basil.