- 10 C rice Chex cereal
- 10 squares of white almond bark
- 1 small bottle sprinkles
- 1 1/2 C dry yellow cake mix
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, measure out the cereal. In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt the white almond bark according to package directions.
- Pour melted bark over the cereal and gently fold with a rubber spatula. Add the bottle of sprinkles and mix until the cereal is evenly covered.
- Using a 1 gallon container with a lid, pour the covered cereal into the container then add the cake mix and powdered sugar. Place the lid on the container and shake until the cereal is completely covered.