- 6 Tyson Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 lemon
- salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder
- 2/3 C balsamic vinegar
- 1 C fresh basil leaves, chopped finely
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 C extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Lay the chicken breasts smooth side down on the pan and squeeze half the lemon over the top, then sprinkle on a good amount of the salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Flip the chicken over and repeat on the other side. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the juices run clear. The time will depend on the size of your chicken breasts.
- While the chicken is baking, place the balsamic vinegar in a small skillet and bring it to a boil over medium high heat and allow it to reduce to a syrup like consistency, which takes about 5-8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped basil, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper then set aside.
- Once the chicken is baked, remove from the oven and layer on slices of tomato topped with slices of mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven for a couple minutes until the cheese melts.
- To serve, top each chicken breast with the basil mixture and then drizzle the reduced balsamic vinegar over the top.
*Chicken must be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 degrees for boneless products and 180 degrees for bone in chicken products.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 351
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 952mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 37g
- Cholesterol: 103mg
Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 8/27 – 10/26. Be sure to visit the Tyson Fresh Chicken brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
*Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of added hormones or steroids in chicken.