Hello MKE friends! This is Sherri from Made From Pinterest and I am sharing my Triple A Chicken Bake today, inspired by…Carole herself! I love all her chicken bake recipes. They are so family friendly, quick and easy, and full of flavor. This Chicken Bake is Triple A for Artichoke, Asparagus and Asiago Cheese! Mmmm! Wait till you taste it! The pancetta gets all crunchy and yummy on top, the asparagus is crisp-tender and the chicken is topped with an artichoke dip that you will want to dunk all your veggies into.
Whenever I get to spend time with Carole, I always come home inspired. She really knows how to run a house, and I always come home with at least one thing I want to copy from her. One night I was rummaging through my pantry and fridge for something new to do with my chicken. Sometimes I just want to shake it up and have something that isn’t on the normal dinner rotation. That’s when I thought of Carole and her talent for creating great chicken bakes.
Which is how Triple A Chicken was born and now it has become a family favorite. I save the leftover dip that tops the chicken and serve veggies and dip before dinner. It really ties the meal together. This takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 35-45 to bake. If you are eating low carb, this is a real winner! But if you are not a carb avoider, it is pretty tasty with rice or pasta.Thanks, Carole, for letting me visit from Made From Pinterest today. And thanks for all the inspiration, friendship and more.Print
This Chicken Bake is Triple A for Artichoke, Asparagus and Asiago Cheese! Mmmm!
- 3–4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts – about a third of a can
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese – grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 seasoning salt
- 1 bundle asparagus, washed, ends trimmed and spears cut in half
- 1 package (4 ounces) prosciutto
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese for topping
- Pre- heat oven to 375°. Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness. Salt and pepper both sides generously.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, artichokes, asiago cheese, garlic and seasoning salt.
- Place a scant 1/4 cup of artichoke asiago dip on each chicken breast.
- Place asparagus halves on top of chicken alternating tops and bottoms.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of prosciutto.
- Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes until chicken is done.
- Top with remaining asiago and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown. Watch carefully so it does not burn!
I like to serve the leftover dip with some veggies with dinner.
I chop the leftover artichokes, divide into 1/2 cup portions, and freeze for making this dish again later.
Here are a few of my other favorite chicken dishes I hope you will try: