Hello MKE friends! This is Sherri from Made From Pinterest and I am sharing my Triple A Chicken Bake today, inspired by…Carole herself! I love all her chicken bake recipes. They are so family friendly, quick and easy, and full of flavor. This Chicken Bake is Triple A for Artichoke, Asparagus and Asiago Cheese! Mmmm! Wait till you taste it!The pancetta gets all crunchy and yummy on top, the asparagus is crisp-tender and the chicken is topped with an artichoke dip that you will want to dunk all your veggies into.
Whenever I get to spend time with Carole, I always come home inspired. She really knows how to run a house, and I always come home with at least one thing I want to copy from her. One night I was rummaging through my pantry and fridge for something new to do with my chicken. Sometimes I just want to shake it up and have something that isn’t on the normal dinner rotation. That’s when I thought of Carole and her talent for creating great chicken bakes.
Which is how Triple A Chicken was born and now it has become a family favorite. I save the leftover dip that tops the chicken and serve veggies and dip before dinner. It really ties the meal together. This takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 35-45 to bake. If you are eating low carb, this is a real winner! But if you are not a carb avoider, it is pretty tasty with rice or pasta.Thanks, Carole, for letting me visit from Made From Pinterest today. And thanks for all the inspiration, friendship and more.
- 3–4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts – about a third of a can
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese – grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 seasoning salt
- 1 bundle asparagus, washed, ends trimmed and spears cut in half
- 1 package (4 ounces) prosciutto
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese for topping
- Pre- heat oven to 375°. Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness. Salt and pepper both sides generously.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, artichokes, asiago cheese, garlic and seasoning salt.
- Place a scant 1/4 cup of artichoke asiago dip on each chicken breast.
- Place asparagus halves on top of chicken alternating tops and bottoms.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of prosciutto.
- Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes until chicken is done.
- Top with remaining asiago and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown. Watch carefully so it does not burn!
I like to serve the leftover dip with some veggies with dinner.
I chop the leftover artichokes, divide into 1/2 cup portions, and freeze for making this dish again later.
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 371
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 378g
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 17g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 25g
- Cholesterol: 20mg