Yes, sweet tacos definitely exist and mine are loaded with chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows before getting grilled until they are toasted and all melty! My kids really love these tortilla smores as a dessert for a cookout, but let’s be honest…the adults eat more than the kids 🙂
These torilla smores are so simple you are going to wonder why you hadn’t thought of them before! In fact, you might already have all the ingredients you need in your pantry right now. Add a gorgeous summer evening and a hot grill and now you have a party!
Can You Grill Sweet Tacos?
Not only CAN you grill them, you SHOULD grill them! The key to getting them perfectly toasty before the sugars burn and the contents drip out everywhere is to use a hot grill, but not at the highest setting. Be sure to keep the lid open as well so it doesn’t all melt before it browns.
Tortilla Smores Variations
- Love the salty / sweet combo? How about a strip of crispy bacon in there as well?
- Add a schmear of peanut butter to the tortilla before adding the chocolate
- If you love marshmallows, use full sized ones instead of the mini version.
- You can try using a York Peppermint Patty for a great minty twist.
- Use Rolos candies for the addition of caramel to these sweet tacos.
- And finally, you can never go wrong with using Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in place of the chocolate bars.
Grilled Tortilla Smores Video
Looking for More S’Mores Recipes?
Craving more than s’mores? Subscribe to My Kitchen Escapades to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! You can also stay in touch on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for all the latest updates.Print
A super easy dessert recipe for your next BBQ or cookout with friends and family. Try all the different variations I’ve included in the notes as well!
4 small flour tortillas
2 Hershey’s chocolate bars
40 mini marshmallows
2 full graham crackers
- Preheat grill on medium – high heat.
- Break graham crackers and chocolate into small rectangular pieces. On each tortilla, lay 4 pieces of chocolate, 2 pieces of cracker, and 10 mini marshmallows. Roll up and place seam side down on the grill.
- Grill until toasted, about 2 minutes, then flip and repeat on the other side. Serve immediately.
Variations you can add or substitute: Cooked bacon, Peanut butter, York Peppermint Patties, Rolos, Large marshmallows, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Serving Size: 1 taco
- Calories: 308
- Sugar: 25 g
- Sodium: 319 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 51 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: easy dessert recipe, grilled dessert recipe