My oven roasted cauliflower recipe will turn ANYONE into a lover of cauliflower. Yes, even your children 🙂 This parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe is pure perfection with garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Just scroll on down to print out this bad boy for safe keeping!
I’ve been working on trying to eat more veggies every day, including in my breakfasts. That is the hardest meal for me to work veggies into because I really prefer something sweet in the morning, so my go to is often greek yogurt and berries. I don’t think it will be quite the same if I do greek yogurt and kale 🙁
When it comes to lunch and dinner, I have so many options and recipes I love, but this one is my favorite. We all know roasting veggies gives them a deep, caramelization and when you roast cauliflower, it goes to a whole other level. If you try to tell me you hate cauliflower, I will challenge you to say the same after trying this recipe.
This oven roasted cauliflower is honestly shockingly delicious. Before I began making this recipe a few years ago, I only liked cauliflower when it came with a side of cheese sauce 🙂 Now that I’ve mastered how to roast cauliflower, it is hands down my favorite veggie. I even had some with my breakfast this morning so I guess I know at least one veggie recipe that I like in the morning.
I know you think I’m just trying to “sell” you this recipe, but my hubby and I ate the whole head ourselves this morning. And then I made another recipe of it because we wanted more for lunch.
A simple, yet crazy delicious vegetable side dish that will go with almost any dinner. Great option if you are on a low card diet!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 large cloves of garlic, minced (I use a microplane)
- 3–4 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tb fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 C freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for the parmesan cheese. Mix well until all the seasonings are evenly distributed over the pieces of cauliflower. Pour the mixture evenly onto a large ungreased jelly roll pan and spread out so the cauliflower is in a single layer. This is very important so don’t crowd your pan! Use two pans if you don’t have a large enough pan to put it all on at once. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
2. Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese. Put back into the oven for another 2-3 minutes. If you would like to serve this in a nice dish, transfer the cauliflower into a serving dish before adding the cheese, then put the pretty dish in the oven for the 2-3 minutes.