Today is all about quick and easy with these Cream Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Crescent Rolls!
Hi there! I’m Debbie with Made From Pinterest and I’m back this month with a breakfast recipe that your family is going to love.
Last week our family celebrated our first family reunion. We’ve been to plenty of family reunions before but they were with lots of our extended family. This was our first with just our immediate kids and grandkids.
In planning the menu for this event, I really had to think hard about what food would be acceptable for the adults all the way down to what our sweet little one year old grandson will eat. It’s been a long time since I’ve had to cook for picky little eaters!
Breakfast was a no brainer with these breakfast rolls. They were quick and easy and fed the whole bunch (I doubled the recipe) in no time. We had these with scrambled eggs and that was a perfect match.
No matter if you are cooking for just your family or a whole crew, they are going to LOVE these Cream Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Crescent Rolls. Besides, you can never go wrong with something that has cream cheese in it, right?!!
Let’s get cookin’!Print
Delicious freezer breakfast recipe make from refrigerated crescent rolls! So easy and yummy.
- 1 pound of regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 8oz block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Microwave cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for about 30 seconds to soften or soften to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese with sausage.
- Open your crescent rolls but do not pull the triangles apart. You are going to make two long rolls with this recipe.
- Spray your baking sheet with a cooking spray.
- Place 4 triangles of crescent roll dough lengthwise onto your baking sheet.
- Press any holes that you see together to seal the dough.
- Fill with half of the cream cheese and sausage mixture.
- Top with the remaining crescent roll dough and press all holes together along with all the sides to seal the entire loaf.
- Do the above again with the remaining dough and mixture to make two loaves
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.