- 1 pound of regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 8oz block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Microwave cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for about 30 seconds to soften or soften to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese with sausage.
- Open your crescent rolls but do not pull the triangles apart. You are going to make two long rolls with this recipe.
- Spray your baking sheet with a cooking spray.
- Place 4 triangles of crescent roll dough lengthwise onto your baking sheet.
- Press any holes that you see together to seal the dough.
- Fill with half of the cream cheese and sausage mixture.
- Top with the remaining crescent roll dough and press all holes together along with all the sides to seal the entire loaf.
- Do the above again with the remaining dough and mixture to make two loaves
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 roll
- Calories: 424
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 833 mg
- Fat: 34 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
Keywords: Sausage Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls