Delicious freezer breakfast recipe make from refrigerated crescent rolls! So easy and yummy.
- 1 pound of regular Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 8oz block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Microwave cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for about 30 seconds to soften or soften to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese with sausage.
- Open your crescent rolls but do not pull the triangles apart. You are going to make two long rolls with this recipe.
- Spray your baking sheet with a cooking spray.
- Place 4 triangles of crescent roll dough lengthwise onto your baking sheet.
- Press any holes that you see together to seal the dough.
- Fill with half of the cream cheese and sausage mixture.
- Top with the remaining crescent roll dough and press all holes together along with all the sides to seal the entire loaf.
- Do the above again with the remaining dough and mixture to make two loaves
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.