When I was younger, I attended our church girls camp as a chaperone for almost 10 years straight. Sometimes the first night can be a little intimidating as it might be the first night away from home for some girls and also because they may not know everyone in their cabin, etc. So as an ice breaker, I would always bring a couple of packages of Oreo’s and some milk and we would all sit and eat Oreo’s. After we had all eaten some, I would pass around this Oreo Personality Test and we would all talk and laugh about how each one of us eats our Oreo’s. Here are the different ways to eat them and what it says about you:
1. The whole thing. This means you consume life with abandon. You are fun to be with, exciting, and carefree with some hint of recklessness.
2. One bite at a time. You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. You’re normal.
3. Slow and Methodical. You follow the rules. You’re likely very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do.
4. Feverous Nibbles. You have a tendency to work too much and do too much. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them.
5. Dunked. Every one likes you because you are always upbeat.
6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie. You have a highly curious nature.
7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie. You take risks that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away.
8. Just the cookie, not the inside. You enjoy pain.
9. I just like to lick them, not eat them. Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help – immediately.
10. I don’t have a favorite way. I don’t like Oreo cookies. There’s just no pleasing you.
No matter which way you eat YOUR Oreo’s you will LOVE this Oreo Layer Cake!Print
- 1 pkg of regular Oreos
- 1/2 c. of butter
- 1 lg box of instant chocolate pudding
- 2–8 oz carton cool whip
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- In a food processor or blender, blend the entire package of Oreo’s until fine crumbs . Set 1/2 cup of crumbs aside for the topping. Pour the rest of the Oreo crumbs into a bowl. Melt your butter and pour into crumb mix. Mix until the butter is well incorporated and then press the crumb mix into a 9×13 pan. Prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions and let set in the refrigerator. Combine the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix well. Fold in one 8 oz carton of Cool Whip. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the oreo crumb crust. Then add the chocolate pudding and then the second carton of Cool Whip. Sprinkle the 1/2 cup Oreo crumbs on the top.
- Cover and chill under ready to serve.
Thanks so much Carole for letting me share my Oreo obsession with all of your readers. And I will admit that I’m number one AND five! Come stop on by Made From Pinterest sometime and say hello!