Hello to our My Kitchen Escapades readers. We at Made From Pinterest have a great idea to share with you this fall season!
My daughter’s favorite fruit is an apple because we have gone to pick our own farm fresh ones every year. I make sauce, butter, caramelized ones, fried ones, pancakes, pie….apple everything you can imagine.
My family teases me because I have this bad habit of laughing when a member of my family falls down. It is not that I am not concerned that they are hurt, it just tickles my funny bone for some reason. Or makes me nervous. I don’t know, but I can’t stop doing it. Last year when we went apple picking I laughed uncontrollably when my son slipped on a rotten apple that had fallen to the ground. We were on a steep slope, and one minute he was there, the next he was gone. He smelled like cider the whole way home.
This Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip is fall down good. It has everything! Crunchy and smooth, sweet and tangy. Oh and don’t forget the crisp, juicy apples right on top. I know it is traditional to use a green one, but I prefer sweet red one like Braeburn or Fuji. I splurged on some Pink Ladies for mine. If you want to be the coolest lunch packing mom, this will be in your child’s lunch.Print
- 16 ounce tub caramel dip (like Marzettis)
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese – softened
- Heath Bits of Brickle Toffee Bits
- Mini Chocolate chips
- 8 – 4 ounce Mason Jars, with lids
- 8 apples
- Whip cream cheese and 1/2 cup of caramel dip.
- Spread a spoonful into the bottom of each mason jar.
- Divide remaining apple dip among each jar and spread it over the cream cheese layer.
- Cover dip with a full layer of Heath Toffee Bits and mini chocolate chips.
- Place lid on top and screw on band.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Refrigerated
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 599
- Sugar: 66g
- Sodium: 284mg
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 91g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 34mg