However, guess what I have seen a lot of lately on Pinterest? Cast iron skillets with a variety of incredible foods cooked in them. I decided to take the plunge and try cooking in a skillet with this “to die for” Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Cookie recipe from Shelly Jaronsky at Cookies & Cups. If you need a decadent dessert, her blog is the place to go! I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at her recipes!
Chocolate Hazelnut Cast Iron Skillet Cookie
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, reserve 1/4 cup for topping
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- *optional ~ vanilla ice cream to top, plus more chocolate hazelnut spread to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine melted butter, 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, egg, yolk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add in baking soda and salt. Stir until combined.
- Add in the flour until evenly combined and last add the milk chocolate chips.
- Put your dough in 10″ cast iron skillet.
- Warm the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread in your microwave for 25-30 seconds until thinned slightly. Be careful it burns easily. Drop by spoonful on batter then swirl in with a knife.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Best when served warm and topped with ice cream and heated chocolate hazelnut spread to drizzle.
- Serving Size: 1/12th
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
ข้อมูลเรื่อง fragrance น้ำหอม https://ceresaperfume.com