I mean, what kind of mother would I be if I made my other children suffer due to the picky eating habits of another???
On the inside of the other half, spread some melted caramel. I used Kraft Caramel Bits for this, but you can use melted squares or of course, homemade caramel. I just used what I had on hand. Put the top onto the chocolate and enjoy! Just for a bit more WOW factor, I drizzled on more chocolate, caramel and pretzel on top, but it certainly isn’t necessary.
Now that I have created my first stuffed crispy treat, my mind is racing with ideas.
- Peanut butter, chocolate and Reeses peanut butter cups
- Oreos and white chocolate
- Chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker pieces
- Chocolate, heath pieces and toasted, salted almonds
- Chocolate, butterscotch and toasted coconut