- 4 lbs pork loin, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 heaping tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/4 C thai red chili sauce
- 1/4 C fresh lime juice
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 1 Tb sriracha
- 1 1/2 Tb fish sauce
- 2 Tb sesame oil
- 6 Tb vegetable oil
- Combine the marinade in a large bowl. Add the cut pork and marinade in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat for 8-10 minutes until very hot. Place the pork on skewers and grill for 5 minutes, flip and grill for another 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork pieces.