Done in just a few minutes and completely addictive for the holidays!
1 – 18 ounce box Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
2 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray and flour your brownie bite pan. If using silicone pan, place it on a cookie sheet for stability.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until well combined. Place into a large Ziplock bag. Cut the corner of the bag and gently squeeze the brownie mix into each square until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
- While brownies cool, melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on high for 1 minute. Stir. If needed melt for another 15-30 seconds.
- Dip cooled brownies into the chocolate then top with candy cane pieces. Once chocolate is firm, place in airtight container to store for 1 week.
*Be sure you cut the opening on the bag big enough so the chocolate chips will fit through the hole.
*To speed up the setting of the chocolate on the finished brownies, place them in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 46 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: easy Christmas cookies, Christmas cookie recipe