- 5 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2″ pieces
- 1 heaping Tb of peanut butter
- 1/4 C sweet thai chili sauce
- 1/4 C rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 1/3 C lime juice
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tb honey or agave
- 2 Tb sesame oil
- 2 Tb fish sauce
- 2 Tb sriracha
- chopped cilantro and lime wedges for finished dish
- Mix together all the ingredients and let the chicken marinade for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high and put the chicken pieces on skewers. Place the skewers on the hot grill and grill for 5-7 minutes, flip and then cook for about another 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with a generous squeeze of lime juice and fresh cilantro sprinkled over the top.