A fresh grilling recipe that is healthy and satisfying! Serve with your favorite grilled steak and chicken, or they make a delicious vegetarian main dish.
- 1 pound baby portabella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced in half
- 3–4 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 C chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tb chopped black olives
- 2 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients until the mushrooms are completely coated in the marinade. Let the mixture sit for a minimum of 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Place the marinated mushrooms on skewers and preheat your grill to medium high heat. Once your grill is hot, grill the skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side. Add any additional salt as needed to the finished skewers and serve immediately.