A super easy, idiot-proof appetizer recipe that comes together really quick and tastes amazing!
- 1 (12 ounce) can Biscuits (Pillsbury Grands taste the best)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter
- 4 ounces goat, blue, or feta cheese crumbled, or more if you prefer!!
- Fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the butter and pour into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in the pie plate with the butter.
- Toss the biscuits in the butter so that the sides of the biscuits get coated in butter.They taste better this way and will brown more evenly.
- Sprinkle your blue cheese (feta or goat) over the biscuits.
- If desired sprinkle with fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and bubbly. Watch closely it burns very easily!
- Serve with toothpicks or mini appetizer forks. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/10 th
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 116 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg
Keywords: easy appetizer recipe