An easy recipe to make spaghetti squash that has some butter, garlic and parmesan cheese!
- 1 spaghetti squash – around 3 lbs
- 3 Tb butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 C freshly grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 Tb Italian parsley, chopped
- Cut your squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon. Generously salt the inside of your squash and let sit for 10 minutes. Use a towel to dab away the water that will accumulate on top.
- Place the squash cut side down on a microwave safe dish and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes. You will know it is done when you press on the skin and it gives a bit under pressure. Use a fork and flake out the inside flesh of the squash.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over high heat then add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute, then toss in the spaghetti squash flesh along with the parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve.