- 1 pound thick sliced bacon **regular bacon will break
- 12 ounces sugar free chocolate – semi sweet or milk **you can also use regular chocolate instead of sugar-free
- 4 ounces sugar free white chocolate
- Line a large jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Lay out the pieces of bacon evenly across. Place in a COLD oven and turn the oven on to 400 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes. You want nice and crisp bacon for this or you will end up with something mushy under the chocolate.
- Once bacon is baked, remove from the pan and cool on paper towels. While it is still warm, cut each piece in half.
- Melt both chocolates in microwave proof bowls, 30 seconds at a time and mixing after each heating. Continue to heat until the chocolates are completely melted.
- Use a spoon to paint one side of your bacon with the chocolate. Drizzle on some of the white chocolate and swirl it in slightly. Place bacon on wax paper. Once all the pieces are covered, refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Serving Size: 1/10th
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 591mg
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 10g
- Cholesterol: 18mg