- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, well softened
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter (do nut use organic or natural)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies (optional)
- 1 pound coating chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and peanut butter until smooth
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla, mix well
- Add and mix the rice krispies to the peanut butter mixture
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Scoop 1 to 1 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter and form into balls.
- Refrigerate of 15 minutes.
- Dip peanut butter balls into melted chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1/35th
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 67mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 8mg