- 1 loaf prepared angel food cake, cut into 8 slices
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tb agave nectar
- 2 Tb plain greek yogurt
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 C sugar free Cool Whip
- 8 large strawberries, cut into quarters
- 32 blackberries
- 32 raspberries
How to Make Angel Food Cake?
- Use a toaster to toast each slice of angel food cake until golden brown. Let them cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, greek yogurt, agave, and salt until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip then set aside.
- Cut one slice of toasted cake into cubes and place it in the bottom of a glass. Repeat with remaining slices. Divide the cheesecake filling between the 8 glasses then top each parfait with one sliced strawberry, 4 blackberries and 4 raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15
- Calories: 170 per parfait