- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup THAWED frozen sweetened strawberries, pureed until smooth (I use my blender)
- Angel food cake or pound cake cut into small pieces.
- Fresh strawberries and blueberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, this whip cream will be used to fill the fresh strawberries
- Place a glass or metal mixing bowl and your mixer beaters or whisk attachment in the freezer for about 5 minutes
- Remove mixing bowl and whisk from your freezer, pour in the whipping cream and powdered sugar. Beat on high speed until a stiff whipped cream is formed.
- Scrape the stiff whip cream into a bowl and place covered in the refrigerator.
- Place the cream cheese in the mixing bowl with whisk/beaters you made the whip cream in, using medium speed mix until cream cheese is smooth.
- Scrape sides of bowl and add strawberry puree. Beat on medium speed until blended, the mixture will be lumpy or look curdled. This is normal, scrape the bowl, increase the speed of your mixer to high, beat until smooth and thick.
- Gently fold in the stiff whip cream to the cream cheese and strawberry mixture.
- Hollow out fresh strawberries and fill with fresh whipping cream.
- Fill your parfait cups in the following order, cut up pieces of angel food cake or pound cake, Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse, top with a hollowed out strawberry filled with fresh whip cream, place one fresh blueberry on top of whip cream. Chill until ready to serve