A simple yet delicious summer dessert bar with all the best s’mores flavors!
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
6 full sized graham crackers, finely crushed
2 (7 ounce) giant Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 9×9″ baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Beat together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Add flour, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs. Stir until combined.
- Spread the dough into the bottom of the pan and bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Do not over-bake or they will be dry.
- Place chocolate bars on top as soon as the pan comes out of the oven and allow the chocolate to melt completely, about 10 minutes. Spread evenly and sprinkle on the marshmallows. Place under the broiler until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Let cool completely, about 6-8 hours before cutting into bars.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 419
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 211 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 15 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 51 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 36 mg
Keywords: dessert bar recipe, summer dessert recipe