Easy and cheesy! Perfect for a quick dinner or for a school lunch.
2 pounds pizza dough – store bought or homemade pizza dough
2/3 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Flatten the dough on a lightly floured surface into a 12″ x 18″ rectangle. Spread the sauce evenly across the rectangle, add parmesan, and then the mozzarella.
- Roll up the dough starting on the longest side first. Pinch the dough closed along the seam and cut into 12 even pieces. Place onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Raise the rolls for 20 minutes
- Bake 15 minutes until golden brown. If desired, serve with additional sauce on the side for dipping.
Feel free to add pepperoni, sausage, or any veggies as you like!
- Serving Size: 1 roll
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 340 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: easy dinner recipe, school lunch ideas