Delicious peach crips in adorable little mason jars for a perfect fall dessert!
- 6 fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs beaten
- Juice from one lemon (or two teaspoons bottled)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 16 graham crackers crushed (whole cracker – one whole package)
- 6 TBL melted butter
- 2 TBL sugar
- Crumbly Topping:
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick) melted
- 12 glass jelly jars (with lids if desired. These make great gifts to give away!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel and cut peaches.
- In a large bowl, mix the peach filling ingredients together and then add peaches making sure the peaches are well coated. Set aside.
- Crush the graham crackers, (I just put mine in a ziploc bag and crushed them in there) Add melted butter and sugar to the crushed graham crackers and mix thoroughly. Put 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture into each jar and press down into the jar.
- Add your peach filling into the jars. Don’t fill all the way to the top because you need to leave a little room for the crumbly topping.
- Mix ingredients for the crumbly topping using a fork or a whisk. Spoon crumbly mixture on top of peach filling. If you are going to give these away as a gift and are going to put a lid on these, do not overfill as they will rise a little.
- On the low oven rack, place jars on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serving Size: 1/12th
- Calories: 362
- Sugar: 33g
- Sodium: 158mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 66mg