Learn how to make caesar dressing at home and don’t be afraid of those anchovies!
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 anchovy fillets, minced and mashed into a paste with fork
- 2 large egg yolks
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 5 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 C finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Whisk garlic and 3 tablespoons lemon juice together in a medium bowl; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Whisk Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, and egg yolks into garlic/lemon juice mixture. While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle canola oil and then the extra virgin olive oil into bowl. Whisk until fully emulsified. Finally, whisk in the Parmesan and pepper.
- Serving Size: Enough to dress 3 romaine hearts