The perfect side dish for your summer grilling adventures!
4 large Russet potatoes, washed and clean
1–2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Use a fork to pierce the skin all around the potatoes.
- Use your hands to cover the potatoes in oil or butter. Sprinkle a generous amount of kosher salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Wrap each potato in foil and grill for 30 minutes, flip them over and grill for another 20 minutes.
- Continue to grill for another 10 minutes or if you want a crispier skin, remove them from the foil and place them directly on the grill for another 10 minutes.
Grill time will depend on the size of the potato. Generally, a large potato takes around 1 hour on the grill.
- Serving Size: 1 potato
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 4577 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg
Keywords: grilled side dish recipes, grilled potatoes