- About 48 grapes, washed and thoroughly dried – the candy coating will not stick to wet grapes
- 4 ounces Vanilla Candy Coating – not white chips! Make sure it is candy coating or it will be too thin.
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (pecans are my favorite) or nonpareils
- Melt candy coating in a small microwaveable bowl 1 minute at a time, stirring in between until melted.
- Place bowl on a heating pad covered in wax paper. This keeps the candy coating melted to a nice consistency while you are working, so take your time. No need to hurry.
- Place nuts or nonpareils in a small bowl.
- Turn grape upside down and insert toothpick. This way only the smooth green skin will be showing.
- Dip grape into the candy coating and then into the nuts or nonpareils. Place on a sheet of wax paper and let harden.
- May be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1/48th
- Calories: 18
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg