Easy kid friendly dinner recipe that is just as yummy as your favorite loaded nachos!
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked
- 2 – 14 oz cans petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 – 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 oz can corn, drained
- 28 oz can green chili enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 11 oz bag corn tortilla chips
- avocado and sour cream (optional toppings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cooked beef, black beans, corn and tomatoes.
- In the bottom of the pan, spread a thin layer of the enchilada sauce. Lay down 1/3 of the corn chips and crush them a bit with your hands. Top the chips with half of the bean mixture, then half of the cheese, then 1/3 of the enchilada sauce. Repeat one more time.
- Top the casserole with the last 1/3 of the chips and enchilada sauce. Bake uncovered for 30 – 40 minutes until the casserole is bubbly along the edges of the pan.
- Serve with diced avocado and sour cream if desired.