- 12 large eggs
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 12 English muffins – whole grain or white
- 12 slices cheese
- 12 precooked sausage patties – pork or turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease 12 muffin tins. Crack one egg into a small dish and be sure there are no shells before pouring that egg into one of the muffin tins. Repeat with the remaining eggs. Sprinkle the tops of all the eggs with some salt and pepper.
- Use a butter knife to break open the yolk, if desired, and then bake for 20 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Assemble the sandwiches with a muffin bottom, then a slice of cheese, a precooked sausage patty, and a cooked egg patty.
- Wrap them each in plastic wrap and then a sheet of aluminum foil. Freeze.
- To reheat, unwrap the sandwich, and open it into two halves.
- For the microwave, place on a paper towel and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes – 2 minutes depending on the power of your microwave.
- For the air fryer, place each half in the basket bread side down. Fry at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 854 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Cholesterol: 234 mg
Keywords: frozen breakfast sandwiches