Healthy and delicious dinner in 15 minutes! You won’t believe how amazing these taste with so little effort.
1/2 cup sour cream
4 teaspoons chopped cilantro
1 jalapeno, green only, finely minced
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
1 (10-ounce) bag frozen butternut squash
2 cubes frozen crushed garlic
1 tablespoon salted butter
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
4 small naan flatbreads
1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
2 avocados, peeled and sliced
Juice ½ lime
- Cook butternut squash according to package directions, then add to a bowl with the garlic, butter, chili powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Mash together with a fork. Set aside.
- Heat beans a small microwave safe bowl until hot, about 1 minute. Warm pitas in the microwave, about 15 seconds each, then evenly divide the squash and beans on the naan.
- Mix together the sour cream, cilantro, jalapeño, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread crema onto the black beans, add avocado, and queso fresco. Serve
- Serving Size: 1 flatbread
- Calories: 525
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 1117 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 69 g
- Fiber: 14 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 12 mg
Keywords: easy vegetarian recipes