1 large sweet potato, about 1 pound
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into small sticks, about 1/4″ wide. You want to keep each stick about the same size so they cook at the same rate.
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Toss together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. You want to coat each fry evenly in the oil and seasonings.
- Spread the fries evenly across the basket of your air fryer.
- Roast at 380 for 15 – 18 minutes, shaking half way through the cooking time. The amount of time needed will depend on the power level of your air fryer. This recipe was written using a 1500-watt machine.
Optional additions: 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
No oil instruction: prepare the recipe eliminating the olive oil. To make the seasonings stick to the cut fries, you can use either a light spray of nonstick cooking spray, or a little bit of beaten eggs.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 155 kcal
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 453 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: air fryer sweet potato fries