For Christmas this year, there are many things I would like:
- Double oven, flat-top electric stove
- New sofa
- Cuisinart food processor
- Alaskan cruise with my hubby
- Clothes that fit over my nursing-enhanced chest
- A 10 hour night of sleep....un-interrupted please
I know none of these things can be pulled out of your bag this year Santa, but don't be sad. Those are just things that I would like. I already have everything I need and love. Thank you Santa.
1 stick butter, melted
1 C sour cream
1 can corn, undrained
1 can creamed corn
1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pour into pan and bake for one hour. Can be served warm or room temperature.